CPI Property Group is a leading real estate company concentrating on long-term investments and the lease of real estate predominantly in Central Europe and Germany. CPI Property Group has its registered seat in Luxembourg and is listed on the Regulated Market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. With a total balance sheet value of 4.1 billion EUR, the Group is active in all business segments, however the Group income generating activities represent more than 85% of the total portfolio. This includes retail, office, hotel, residential, industry and logistics. The remaining 15% of the portfolio is concentrated on developments of office and retail assets, residential development for future lease or sale and a diversified land bank.